Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Cheaters

I think I should say this, I really get so much irritated about married men who cheat on their wives. I think I said married men yeah.. I always ask myself why is the phrase “Till death do us part” said in church on weddings and yet after one or two years of marriage, things are falling apart, men are cheating on their beloved wives blah blah blah. According to my research, here in Uganda 95% of men cheat on their spouses. I think men should style up and not be too greedy. Am writing this because I have seen it happen to people I know and that is what has kept me from getting married. Number one I wouldn’t want my husband to cheat on me. In life we should always promise ourselves to go for things that will make us happy. If you think that you are going out with someone who doesn’t make you happy then why bother getting married to him. Can someone really explain to me why men cheat on us? Do we become very boring as time goes????? Halooooo.

I have also noticed that it’s the rich married men who cheat on their wives. Can someone oppose me on that?? They think money can buy anything in this world. Men you are wrong but instead you are buying death for your wives. I am i stepping on anyone’s feet? Any way I won’t stop warning you. Because am not shaken. Hallelujah!!!!!

No comments: