Friday, July 20, 2007

BURN

Guys am back and this time am not going to talk about men. Someone commented about my blog for yesterday that I over talk about men and leave out the women. Since he refused to do this in writing, I had to just go ahead and tell you. You see am that good.

Now am here to talk about the Blu*3 concert which is going to be tomorrow night at Lugogo KCC Grounds if you didn’t know. I know most of you have already bought the tickets. I also wanted a VIP ticket but it seems am too late for one. A friend was supposed to get me one but I really don’t know what happened to him. I know he is reading my blog now and he knows am talking about him….

What really annoys me is that they are going to launch this song “Nsanyukanawe” which came out towards the end of last year. This song was a hit but now it’s not as hot as it was that time. Grrrrrrrrrr……….. I just wish they hadn’t released it now it would be a hot cake. What do you think?????


Mmmmmm what else can I write about… now I know. It really really hurts so so much when a good friend doesn’t talk to you for more than one day. You know we are all human beings, we make mistakes but for goodness sake there’s forgiveness in everything. This friend of mine has now entered day two without uttering a word to me. It really makes me sick guys. Okay am talking about someone who is more than a friend. Come on you know how it feels like. So this time I expect a comment on my blog.

Catch you next time. Chao……

1 comment:

Maternal Instincts Today said...

Tilly,

I feel you, I feel you. At times I ask myself if there is a need to have friends! Jeez, the ones close to you are supposed to check on you but that is not what happens. It is not certainly a good thing to take long without communicating to your friends. I mean, we have just one to live. And if we do not care about each other, we shall realise when it is too late, probably when that person is not there to see how we feel about them!