Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sombreros



I forgot to tell you guys about my trip to Jinja.. Yeah over the weekend I was in Jinja. We had a blast. If anyone of you has been to Jinja before, then you can testify with me. There is this nice discothèque called sombreros. I call it nice because I did not expect such a night club in Jinja. Well, we danced all night. This was all about having fun.

Guys if you ever want to go and have a nice weekend, try Jinja. Reminder..You have to be loaded just like me hahaha. Don’t go there with an empty wallet and expect to get a nice Hotel room where you can view the lake. Am not bragging, but this is real. I slept in a room that had Jacuzzi…mmmmm. N don’t be surprised. That’s me. Am I boring anyone right now?
Anyway I just did not have something so serious to write about today and I did not want my blog to become dormant. Isn’t this better than nothing.


I have always been getting too personal with my blog and I don’t think am gonna stop. Here this. Some guys think that am very mean. All this is because I just don’t hung out with them. To be franc, I can never hung out with someone who is not my type. If you are someone who has no respect for others, then you are not my type. These are men who believe that “a woman’s no is a yes” etc. Ha someone out there is gonna think am writing about him. N this is not about you relax eh. Atleast I know you respect ladies. Am yet to find out more.


Greetings from my pet at home. My doggie. He's right there in the picture.

Chao chao.

2 comments:

Maternal Instincts Today said...

Tilly,

You look like you had sum' gud fun! But you did not let us know who that lucky person was for ya' company!

And about guys, am so very in agreement with you! They think that when you say no' you mean a yes'! Woo unto them!

N said...

i love the trend of ya new messages. many of us can relate to a pleasant weekend and a jacuzzi (but i have never been in one). i will surely try out the nite club.

Keep it up. it is good to get some insight into ya life.