Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oooops...

When the sun shines. We’ll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever. Said I'll always be your friend. Took an oath. I’m stick it out 'till the end. Now that it's raining more than ever. Know that we still have each other. You can stand under my Umbrella

Now what’s wrong with men of these days??? Even if you sang for them Ella ella eh eh they would still be pretenders and heart breakers. Ooops I had promised not to write about you men again, but I always find myself writing about them. The other day I wanted to buy a male doll and a box of sharp pins… hahahahahaha. So that whenever any man hurts or messes up with me I just prick a pin in its eyes or head. Isn’t that good since men are very energetic to be fought by a fragile woman like me. Can someone support me? I know it’s a very good idea.

No comments: