Thursday, July 19, 2007

MEN ARE FROM MARS...

I think I have started believing that men are from another planet. Most men don’t seem to know what they want. Mbu at times they hit on us chics to be seen as important… The more they are seen with different people the more they become popular. Is it true really. If it’s true then all men are fake. What they don’t understand is that we are not assets. We are human beings with blood and air to breath. Come on guys!!!! Stop taking us for granted. Am I getting very personal? Mmmmm…

The other day I was out with friends and this guy who was sitting a distance far away from me came to where I was sitting and wanted to offer me a drink. I was very open with him and asked him whether I looked like I had no dime in my wallet. He didn’t buy that and went ahead to tell me that I was the most beautiful lady he had ever seen. You know what I did? I just walked away cos I was getting more irritated.

Eh am out of words now… see you next time. Chao chao. But men watch out!!!

No comments: